Modere Burn is a weight loss pill that is advertised to utilise the benefits of a Mediterranean lifestyle (and diet) to help user lose weight quickly. Read our and find out how it works, what the ingredients are and any concerns over side effects that be present.
Modere Burn Review Summary: Although Modere Burn contains a number of popular diet pill ingredients, some of which have proven abilities, most of them are housed in proprietary blends.
This means it is impossible to ascertain if the capsules contain sufficient quantities.
Our opinion is to overlook this product and choose another is weight loss is your main priority.
Editors Pick – PhenQ fat burner and appetite suppressant
Table of Contents
Modere Burn Review
What does it do: Modere Burn is advertised as a fat burning supplement that can also provide additional energy.
- Pros: Some good ingredients. reputable company.
- Cons: Expensive. Others preferred
Modere Burn is a thermogenic fat burning supplement manufactured in the US by Modere.
The company is based in Utah and produces a number of other health and beauty products including collagen skincare lotions, anti-aging creams, and bars of soap intended to provide healthier looking skin.
Modere Burn Advertised Benefits
- Boosts the metabolism
- Burns more calories
- Increases energy
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Reduces unwanted cravings
Three (1 capsule) doses are required each day and should be taken with water, alongside a meal or a snack. It’s important to leave three to four hours between doses. Diet and exercise will be required.
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
Each (1 capsule) dose of Modere Burn provides:
- Vitamin C (167mg): An important vitamin that aids healing and is necessary for an efficient immune system. Vitamin C aids good health in many ways and is also a valuable antioxidant.
- Chromium (80mcg): A mineral that is often added to weight loss supplements because it can be useful for helping control sugar cravings.
The rest of the ingredients used in Modere Burn are split between three proprietary blends.
Modere TrimBlend (354mg)
- Cordyceps sinensis mycelia extract: An ingredient taken from a species of fungus. Although practitioners of traditional Indian medicine credit it with many medicinal values, further study of its capabilities is needed and it is not generally used in supplements intended to help people to lose weight.
- Caffeine: Famed for its ability to boost energy levels, caffeine also has good credentials as a thermogenic fat burner.
- Laminaria japonica kelp extract (10% Fucoxanthin): The fucoxathin carotenoid provided by brown seaweed appears to encourage fat loss, but a dose of at least 5mg per day is required and it can take up to 16 weeks before the effects kick-in. It has been speculated the time lag is because the existing fat mass has to become saturated with fucoxanthin before a reaction occurs.
- Guarana: A popular berry extract that’s rich in caffeine and is a key ingredient in many brands of energy drink.
- Chocamine: A proprietary blend of cocoa extract that provides a mild stimulant called theobromine.
- Green tea: A proven thermogenic fat burner, green tea is also a good source of antioxidants.
- Green coffee bean extract: An ingredient that is often believed to be a thermogenic fat burner, but may have more value for its ability to help regulate blood sugar levels.
Modere GlucoBlend (167mg)
- Berberine: A plant extract that is sometimes used to manage the blood sugar levels of diabetics. The typical dose is 1000mg to 1500mg per day. If the Modere GlucoBlend mostly consists of Berberine, the dose should be about right.
- Chromax: A proprietary blend of chromium picolinate
Modere SupportBlend (187mg)
- Ascorbic acid: An ingredient that is generally added to supplements because it provides Vitamin C.
- Hidrox: A proprietary blend of olive extract that contains high concentrations of polyphenols. Hidrox has been available for more than a decade and is often added to supplements, skincare products, and certain foods and beverages. The results of a study conducted in New Zealand suggest Olive (Olea europaea L.) leaf polyphenols may improve insulin sensitivity in middle-aged overweight men.
The only customer comments we could find come from a very biased source—the Modere website—and, as such, cannot be relied upon for accuracy.
A few typical user comments read:
Fantastic! Love it! Gives me loads of energy and helps me do more in the gym.
Gives me tons of energy and takes away my sweet cravings.
Not sure if I’m losing weight – wouldn’t recommend.
I’m not bouncing off the walls or anything, but I can see a difference in my energy levels.- No weight loss though !!!”
Side Effects & Health Considerations
Each dose of Modere Burn provides 180mg of caffeine. That’s the equivalent of two cups of coffee.
A lot of people will have no trouble with a caffeine shot such as this, but people who are sensitive to stimulants may experience jitters, nausea and/or other unpleasant side effects.
Modere warn against using the product alongside other products or beverages that contain caffeine. They also suggest people who have existing health problems get medical approval before using the product. We feel this advice should be extended to people who are taking medication.
Modere Burn is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers.
Where to Buy Modere Burn
Burn appears to be only available via the manufacturer’s website. A 30-day supply of pills has a price tag of $64.99.
It’s also possible to buy Burn packaged with two other Modere products—a protein shake called Sustain and an appetite controlling fiber drink called Sync.
When purchased together the three products cost $159.99 and customers are expected to take the “M3 Pledge”. This involves agreeing to make certain lifestyle and diet changes.
Customers who take the pledge will also need to agree to receive further M3 Pledge packages via the Modere M3 SmartShip program (involves automated payments taken from customers’ credit/debit cards).
Details about the guarantee are unclear. There appears to be a 30-day money back guarantee, but it is only mentioned briefly and might only be available to people who opt to buy Modere Burn as part of the M3 Pledge package.
Most of the ingredients used in Modere Burn should have the ability to support weight loss
Having said that not all of them are thermogenic fat burners and some of the ingredients, such as cordyceps sinensis mycelia extract, are unlikely to be of benefit, will only serve to dilute the stronger ingredients, and may even have the potential to lessen their abilities.
Presuming they are honest, the customer reviews on the Modere website suggest the formulation may have the most merit as an energy booster.
However, the product is marketed towards people who need to lose weight and it more expensive to buy than many leading diet pills.
This is a problem because anyone who is disappointed by the product may have difficulty obtaining a refund via the Modere money back guarantee.
Bearing all this in mind, it’s pretty safe to say there are better options available.
Recommended Diet Pills
PhenQ is our No1 choice for both men and women. It is a multi benefit diet pill that can:
- Burn your existing body fat
- Block newly acquired fat from food
- Reduce your appetite and calorie consumption
- Prevent fatigue and tiredness
- Improve your mood
PhenQ is available direct and carries a 60 day money guarantee. It is also delivery with no shipping fees anywhere in the world.